There are some who diet and exercise and others who live an active and healthy life. Today, I am giving a shout-out to the healthy bosses out there. Read on for seven things they have in common.
1. You don’t do it to gain/lose weight. You do it for your health and wellbeing. Any toning and body changes are added benefits.
2. You actually like fresh flavors. Yes, you love a delicious slice of pizza, but healthy smoothies, sunbaked fruit and delicious salads actually taste great too.
3. You dig balance. It’s not about aggressively “pushing” yourself, but keeping the rest and movement consistent and
4. This is a lifestyle. Yes, some people may make fun of your desire to get up and sip your lemon water every morning and try and convince you that you don’t “need” to go to class, but it’s not about that. You have developed a lifestyle that feels good and healthy and it doesn’t feel so much a commitment as just another day with healthy habits.
5.You know it is not selfish to take time for yourself. You don’t buy into the idea that you have to give everything you have out in order to be a good person. You know that being good to you helps to create a strong foundation that will serve to support you as you support those around you.
6. You don’t diet. You believe a healthy life is one of abundance, not restriction. You choose to eat healthfully most of the time because you know the many benefits doing so offers and how much nicer it is to enjoy that amazing slice of cake without ever looking at it as “bad”.
7. You go for the goal. You enjoy the challenges and lessons each day and workout brings and you enjoy pushing yourself to beat your own personal best.
What are your other healthy “boss” traits?