Everyone has their own studio style. True to form for me, I tend to stick to the basic colours for most of my attire, then jazz it up a little with a flare here and there. Today, I want to share share some of of my favourites.
LuLu Lemon- High times studio pants.
These are my favourite pants of the moment.
- Lulu are my go-to for studio pants.
- The cut is always flattering, the high waist band is supportive and flattering.
- They are the perfect length for my little legs.
Stella McCartney for Adidas
- Run Climastorm jacket.
- My favourite jackets are stella jackets.
- Waterproof, reflective panel on the back for evenings.
- Spice Temple Ballet Crop.
- The upside make the most comfortable bra-lets. They are not the most supportive, but perfect for Pilates, and everyday wear.
- The perfect bit of flare for your ensemble.
Lulu White tank
- Cool racerback.
- I always love an inbuilt bra.
- Classic racer back style.
- Long length, to move with freedom.
Mybkr drink bottles